Fire rockets to protect the presents against incoming missiles.
Fireworks in the mountains?
For some unknown reason, there are a couple of presents in the snow far up in the mountains. And for an even bigger unknown reason, someone has started to fire missiles at them. Fun perhaps, but not nice. Care to help to protect the presents?
Protect the presents
In multiple waves of attacks, someone is trying to pulverize the poor presents. You must stop these evil plans. Fire rockets against the missiles and prevent the presents from going up in smoke.
- The incoming missiles are moving, so it's better to click a bit in front of the missiles instead of directly at them!
- You get bonuses if you hit more than one missile at a time!
- Shoot down the yellow missiles before they get a chance to split into more than one missile!
- Shoot down the UFO before it launches its blue missiles!
- Shoot on both sides of the red homing missiles so they don't get a chance to avoid your rockets!
- Don't waste your rockets by shooting at a missile you know isn't going to hit a parcel or your rockets!
Santa's Rebels is a freeware game, so you can download the FULL version
, and play it as much as you want.
Read This Before Downloading
This game was made in 2005 so it's quite outdated by now. But if you like retro games and old style gameplay and graphics then feel free to download and play it. The game was made primarily for Windows XP but should work on newer versions of Windows (and probably on Windows 98 too). A 400 MHz CPU or better is recommended. The game requires DirectX 8 and OpenGL support.