Shoot and match balls with the same color. You complete a level by shooting down all the balls.
- More than 100 levels
- Swap ball with the right mouse button
- Different kinds of power balls (se below)
- Get extra points for many balls at once or in a row
- A child mode that makes the game easier.
Color drop - Changes the colors of all the balls next to it.
Dynamite - Blows away all of the balls the next to it.
Arrows - Rushes away in its direction and takes down every ball that comes in its way.
Multicolored ball - Brings down the balls that it hits and all of the balls around it with the same colors.
- Combine the balls as high up as possible on the gameboard to make more balls fall down at the same time.
- Bounce the balls on the walls of the gameboard to place the balls higher up.
- It is often best to let the multicolored ball hit as many colors as possible.
- When you are aiming at a power-up, try not to use a ball that you can match with other balls.
- By using the power-ups you can often get a lot of balls to fall down at the same time.
- At the same time, if you want to get a really high score, then you should avoid the power-ups most of the time.
Ballium is a freeware game, so you can download the FULL version
, and play it as much as you want.
Read This Before Downloading
This game was made in 2007 so it's quite outdated by now. But if you like retro games and old style gameplay and graphics then feel free to download and play it. The game was made primarily for Windows XP but should work on newer versions of Windows (and probably on Windows 98 too). A 400 MHz CPU or better is recommended. The game requires DirectX 8.