Shoot and match balls with the same color. You complete a level by shooting down all the balls.
- More than 100 levels
- Swap ball by tapping the other ball down in the corner
- Different kinds of power balls (se below)
- Get extra points for many balls at once or in a row
Color drop - Changes the colors of all the balls next to it.
Dynamite - Blows away all of the balls the next to it.
Arrows - Rushes away in its direction and takes down every ball that comes in its way.
Multicolored ball - Brings down the balls that it hits and all of the balls around it with the same colors.
- Combine the balls as high up as possible on the gameboard to make more balls fall down at the same time.
- Bounce the balls on the walls of the gameboard to place the balls higher up.
- It is often best to let the multicolored ball hit as many colors as possible.
- When you are aiming at a power-up, try not to use a ball that you can match with other balls.
- By using the power-ups you can often get a lot of balls to fall down at the same time.
- At the same time, if you want to get a really high score, then you should avoid the power-ups most of the time.